Cool WebGL Stuff, 2021-01-14

Ken Russell

Jan 28, 2021, 3:27:02 PM1/28/21
to WebGL Dev List
Dear WebGL Community,

Happy New Year!

Here's the first installment for 2021 of cool stuff from around the web, found by Khronos' WebGL working group. Please share your creations and findings!

-Ken

--
I support flexible work schedules, and I’m sending this email now because it is within the hours I’m working today.  Please do not feel obliged to reply straight away - I understand that you will reply during the hours you work, which may not match mine. (credit: jparent@)

Philip Taylor

Jan 31, 2021, 3:53:01 PM1/31/21
to webgl-d...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Ken,
We are preparing a new update to our rendering engine (zea.live), the main feature is a new multi-draw rendering pipeline that is super quick.
We are also preparing to Open Source the engine soon. Where would I post updates like this so we can be included in the list?

Thanks

Zea Homepage
We Make 3D Technical Communication Secure, Fast, and Easy
Philip TAYLOR
CEO, Zea Inc.

Montréal, Québec

Ken Russell

Feb 4, 2021, 12:00:32 AM2/4/21
to WebGL Dev List
Hi Philip,

Please just post here to the webgl-dev-list! People will be excited to hear about your releases.

(Also please feel free to email me directly, and tweet about it :) )

-Ken