WebGL+WebGPU Meetup at GDC in San Francisco

Lisie Aartsen

Mar 10, 2023, 12:33:00 PM3/10/23
to webgl-d...@googlegroups.com, Kenneth Russell

Join us for our first in-person Meetup in over 3 years!  We have an exciting lineup of presenters, demos, and the latest updates from the WebGL and WebGPU working groups. This event is free of charge.  Space is limited, so be sure to register today. Food and beverages will be served!

Register and find additional details on the Khronos Group event page. Thank you to Google for Sponsoring!

When: Tuesday, March 22, 2023 from 6:30-9:30 PM (Pacific Daylight Time)

Where: Google, Seven Hills Room (6th floor)

  121 Spear St., San Francisco, CA

For people unable to attend in person, this meetup will be live-streamed on YouTube and recorded.

This event is being held in a Google building, and per the company's health and safety requirements, all attendees must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination in order to enter the venue. Additional details provided upon registration.

Register Today!

Nick Cooper

Mar 10, 2023, 12:45:47 PM3/10/23
to webgl-d...@googlegroups.com, Kenneth Russell
Is this the same event that Kenneth previously mentioned as being Wednesday, or are there two?

Nick.

Ken Russell

Mar 10, 2023, 2:01:51 PM3/10/23
to Nick Cooper, webgl-d...@googlegroups.com
It's the same one!

--
I support flexible work schedules, and I’m sending this email now because it is within the hours I’m working today.  Please do not feel obliged to reply straight away - I understand that you will reply during the hours you work, which may not match mine. (credit: jparent@)

Ken Russell

Mar 10, 2023, 2:13:41 PM3/10/23
to Lisie Aartsen, webgl-d...@googlegroups.com
Correction: March 22 is a Wednesday!