glTF loader plugin for Zea Engine

Philip Taylor

Apr 26, 2021, 4:41:32 PM4/26/21
to webgl-d...@googlegroups.com
As part of embracing open technologies and supporting as many data paths as possible, we have been developing our glTF loader plugin for Zea Engine. This plugin enables loading GLTF data into the Zea Engine, including geometry and materials.

Docs including live demos.
https://docs.zea.live/gltf-loader/

Full MIT source code available here:
https://github.com/ZeaInc/gltf-loader

The announcement in our community forum can be found here:

Feel free to reach out and ask me any questions.

Thanks
Phil

--
Zea Homepage
Fast, Easy and Open

Montréal, Québec

Philip Taylor

Apr 27, 2021, 9:47:52 AM4/27/21
to WebGL Dev List
Quick note: the live demos were broken due to a minor issue.. but these are fixed now.

Ken Russell

Apr 27, 2021, 9:10:12 PM4/27/21
to WebGL Dev List
Very nice Philip! The startup time and runtime performance are both great. Looking forward to even more scalable models in your engine!

-Ken