Call for participation: WebGL+WebGPU Meetup @ GDC March 22

Ken Russell

Feb 24, 2023, 6:04:39 PM2/24/23
to WebGL Dev List
Dear WebGL developers,

For the first time in over three years, Khronos will host an in-person WebGL+WebGPU Meetup at the 2023 Game Developers' Conference. The planned time slot is March 22 from 6:30-9:30 PM Pacific time. Announcements haven't gone out yet because we are still finalizing the event space.

Do you have a WebGL or WebGPU-based product, library, technique, or demonstration you would like to share with the community? Please reach out to me (kbr at google dot com) and I'll put you in touch with the event organizers.

Thanks,

-Ken

--
I support flexible work schedules, and I’m sending this email now because it is within the hours I’m working today.  Please do not feel obliged to reply straight away - I understand that you will reply during the hours you work, which may not match mine. (credit: jparent@)