Join our next WebGL+WebGPU virtual Meetup on Tuesday!

Lisie Aartsen

Nov 3, 2023, 12:07:31 PM11/3/23
to webgl-d...@googlegroups.com, ken...@khronosgroup.org

Hello Everyone,

Please join us for the next WebGL + WebGPU Meetup! The Meetup will be hosted virtually on November 7th at 9am Pacific time. We have an exciting lineup including the latest news from the Working Groups and presentations. The meetup will conclude with a lively Q&A session, so bring your questions for the experts! The agenda is listed below for those who are interested.

  • Ken Russell (Khronos Group, Google)
    • WebGL Updates
  • Kelsey Gilbert (Mozilla)
    • WebGPU Updates
  • Aaron Oliker (BioDigital)
  • Oleksandr Popov (Intellias)
    • WebGL Demo - Rendering of Stylized Castle
  • Kari Lavikka (University of Helsinki)
    • GenomeSpy - GPU-powered Visualization Grammar for Genomic Data
  • Alexander Rose, (Independent)
    • Mol* - Scaling Up Molecular Graphics Library in Mol*
  • Q&A Session

Be sure to register for the the WebGL+WebGPU Virtual Meet up before Tuesday!  Additional information about the event can be found on our Event Page

Thank you,

The Khronos Group

eve...@khronosgroup.org