misaligned phospho report table

Alex Saltzman

Jan 16, 2024, 8:58:00 PMJan 16
to webgestalt
Hello,

I have been using 15-mer phosphosites for GSEA analysis successfully.

However, the display table is slightly misaligned.

Could you confirm this has no effect on the actual data output? It is slightly inconvenient for browsing.

dd.png

thank you,

Alex

John Elizarraras

Jan 17, 2024, 4:03:39 PMJan 17
to webgestalt
Sorry for the bug, but that should not have any affect on the data output. For those sequences, I believe the table gets misaligned because it could not find a gene symbol for that sequence. This may have been due to when we generated the mapping information, but ideally the table wouldn't be misaligned when no symbol is found.

We will work on fixing the error; thank you for reporting the bug.

Best,
John