Uniprot protein ID with phosphosites annotation format?

Mario Ezquerra

Feb 10, 2023, 8:23:29 AM2/10/23
to webgestalt
So I am not sure about the correct format  (network, kinase phosphosite analysis),
please, any person knows the correct format to introduce  my list,
for example

P10644 T75
Q86VZ1 T320
Q86YS7 T339
Q6IQ22 S106

I should write a single column, but I am not sure how.....
Thanks!

Yuxing Liao

Feb 16, 2023, 6:18:22 PM2/16/23
to Mario Ezquerra, webgestalt
Hi Mario,

There are 4 ID types, and hovering over the options after a while shows a few examples. You can concatenate them with an underscore for UniProt ID and site.

Yuxing