SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate

Anna Katsiki

Jul 21, 2024, 1:07:32 PM (6 days ago) Jul 21
to webgestalt

Hi,

I am experiencing an issue with WebGestalt 2019 and would appreciate any help or guidance.

Until yesterday, I was using WebGestalt 2019 without any problems through the website (https://2019.webgestalt.org/). However, today I encountered an issue when submitting a job.

When I try to perform an Over-Representation Analysis (ORA) with Functional Databases for geneontology_Biological_Process, geneontology_Molecular_Function, and geneontology_Cellular_Component, I receive the following error message:

SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate

Has anyone else encountered this issue or does anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve it? I would greatly appreciate any advice or troubleshooting tips.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards,
Anna

John Elizarraras

Jul 22, 2024, 10:57:25 AM (5 days ago) Jul 22
to webgestalt
Hello,

This is an error caused by a certificate update. We are working on a fix and will let you know when we have resolved this issue. Thank you for reporting this issue.

Best,
John

John Elizarraras

Jul 22, 2024, 12:14:29 PM (5 days ago) Jul 22
to webgestalt

The certificate was fixed and the error is resolved. Please let us know if you have any issues.

Best,
John

Anna Katsiki

Jul 22, 2024, 3:06:37 PM (5 days ago) Jul 22
to webgestalt
It works fine. Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Anna