Re: [webgestalt] Problem with rnk file for GSEA analysis

Yuxing Liao

Jul 28, 2022, 5:19:18 PM7/28/22
to Andrea Ghiroldi, webgestalt
Hi Andrea,

It is just a text file with two tab-separated columns.  Have you tried to paste it in the textbox on the website?  Or maybe you have an extra tab somewhere that creates a third column?

Yuxing

On Tue, Jul 12, 2022 at 10:11 AM Andrea Ghiroldi <a.ghi...@campus.unimib.it> wrote:
Hi, I tried to generate a rnk file for the GSEA analysis, but the system still says that my file does not work. I can't understand why. Does someone has some suggestion on how to generate it? thank you!