'Kinase target' different requirements human vs mouse

Joris Demmers

Dec 5, 2023, 4:49:19 PM12/5/23
to webgestalt
Hi all,

The requirements for the network 'Kinase target' is different for human than for mouse.

Even though it is based on the same network, for human it requires a 'normal' gene ID type, such as gene name whereas for mouse it requires one of the following: Phosphosite sequence, Ensembl protein ID with phosphosite annotation, Refseq protein ID with phosphosite annotation, or Uniprot ID with phosphosite annotation.

For human I can get results, whereas for mouse it fails to map anything. To me this seems that for mouse it should also require gene names.

Best,

Joris