500 Slim Application Error

Dashof Zahra

Jun 26, 2024, 11:34:57 AMJun 26
to webgestalt
Hi there,
I'm attempting to run the biological process function using a set of genes (Ensembl Ids) and their entrez Ids but keep running into this error:
500 Slim Application Error at https://www.webgestalt.org//api/idmapping
Error in idMappingGene(organism = organism, dataType = dataType, inputGeneFile = inputGeneFile,  :
500 Slim Application Error at https://www.webgestalt.org//api/idmapping

I tested the code with a smaller subset and it ran fine earlier.
Please advise on what it pertains to and how I can fix it.

Thanks,
Fatima

John Elizarraras

Jul 1, 2024, 2:58:29 PMJul 1
to webgestalt
Hello,

This may have been due to some server issues we had, depending on the time you ran the ID conversion. Could you try again? If you still have issues, could you share a list of IDs that create this error?

Best,
John