the condition has length > 1

Fernando J. Garcia-Marques

Jun 28, 2024, 5:02:15 PMJun 28
to webgestalt
I'm trying to do an ORA analysis, but when selecting multiple functional databases at once, I always get the following error:  the condition has length > 1

The same list of gene names gives me positive results when making the analysis one by one functional database. Is there any setting I can tweak to get the results in just one shot? I'm using the web.

Thank you!

John Elizarraras

Jul 1, 2024, 2:54:29 PMJul 1
to webgestalt
Sorry for the error. I just published a fix that is online now! If you still have issues running your analysis, please let me know.

Best,
John

Fernando J. Garcia-Marques

Jul 1, 2024, 2:59:01 PMJul 1
to webgestalt
It is now,  perfectly working. Thank you so much for your help.

Best,
Fernando.