[webgen-users] [next] webgen 1.0.0.beta2, webgen user documentation

Thomas Leitner

Dec 7, 2012, 4:03:57 PM12/7/12
to webgen...@rubyforge.org
Hey everybody,

I have pushed the latest changes to the Github repository and released
the second beta version of webgen!

Whats new?

* General bug fixes
* Performance improvements
* New command 'show tree' for showing the internal tree representation
* Some changes to the webgen API

For a complete list of changes since beta1 have a look at the commits!

I have also started working on the user documentation, the current
results are in the new webgen website repository at

http://github.com/gettalong/webgen-website

If you have questions, please feel free to contact me. I'm available
most of the time on the #webgen channel on freenode or contact me per
mail or Twitter (@_gettalong).

Best regards,
Thomas