Re: Hon Prime minister of India , Home minister of India: Tirumala Tirupati Devastanam should be governed by Hindus only

Message has been deleted

darrell grainger

May 19, 2020, 8:58:23 AM5/19/20
to webdriver
Looks like it is time to stop helping people with Selenium. Bye

On Tuesday, 19 May 2020 06:09:00 UTC-4, srir...@gmail.com wrote:
Hello there,

I just signed the petition "Hon Prime minister of India , Home minister of India: Tirumala Tirupati Devastanam should be governed by Hindus only" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 150,000 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

http://chng.it/2tkRK6W6FX

Thanks!
Ramakrishna

Ram krishna

May 20, 2020, 9:15:22 AM5/20/20
to webdriver
Dear Darrell,

Apologies for spamming the group. I deleted the post.  Mistakenly went to all the contacts.

Regards
Ramakrishna(RK)

Maroof Ahmed Khan