Safari Driver extention not working with Safari Version 11.0.3

Gaurav Kejriwal

May 10, 2018, 3:30:49 AM5/10/18
to webd...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please somebody help on the issue with MacOS Sierra Safari Version 11.0.3.

Recently my MAC machine was update with above version. Now i am not able to run my automated tests using Remote server.
The latest safari extension available is 2.48, when using this extension with updated version of safari the safari get launched but shuts down before navigating to the URL.

I am blocked as my product needs to be tested on safari-MAC.

Please help!!!

Thanks & Regards

Gaurav Kumar

Mobile  +91-9764001751

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝

May 10, 2018, 3:35:46 AM5/10/18
to webd...@googlegroups.com
The extension was deprecated long back I guess.
You should be following the instructions detailed here : https://webkit.org/blog/6900/webdriver-support-in-safari-10/

In a nutshell, Safari automation is now being supported via the apple provided safaridriver that comes pre-installed on your mac now.

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan