Installation problems.

Mike Veltman

May 10, 2007, 1:49:13 AM5/10/07
to webdns-...@googlegroups.com

Hello dudes,

I am playing around with webdns and run in the follwong problems

1) If I use the url servername/webdns I seem to have cookie problems when I
use servername/webdns/horde I can log in.

2) I can not see any records in the zones, while if I export them they are all
there.

webdns 1.4.6
horde 3.1.4

Apache 2.2 and php 5.1 or 5.2

--
With regards,
Mike Veltman

A world with only one operating system, is a world without choice.

John Morrissey

May 10, 2007, 4:33:00 PM5/10/07
to webdns-...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, May 10, 2007 at 01:49:13PM +0800, Mike Veltman wrote:
> I am playing around with webdns and run in the follwong problems
>
> 1) If I use the url servername/webdns I seem to have cookie problems when I
> use servername/webdns/horde I can log in.

Check your $conf['cookie']['domain'] and $conf['cookie']['path'] settings in
horde/config/conf.php. If modifying those settings doesn't help, please post
the exact symptoms that make up "cookie problems."

> 2) I can not see any records in the zones, while if I export them they are
> all there.

Dunno about this one; Dave might be able to answer when he has a minute.

john
--
John Morrissey _o /\ ---- __o
j...@horde.net _-< \_ / \ ---- < \,

Gwayne

May 11, 2007, 11:31:05 AM5/11/07
to webdns-support
Just a question, with which version mysql+php + horde should it work
nicely ?

And thanks for the replay btw.

John Morrissey

May 14, 2007, 7:24:14 PM5/14/07
to webdns-...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 08:31:05AM -0700, Gwayne wrote:
> Just a question, with which version mysql+php + horde should it work
> nicely ?

WebDNS should work fine with PHP4 and PHP5, but I strongly recommend PHP5.
MySQL 4.1 and up work fine, and probably 4.0, too. Horde 3.0 or 3.1 will
work fine.

john
--
John Morrissey _o /\ ---- __o

davet...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2007, 10:41:52 AM7/3/07
to webdns-support
Regarding item 2 on your list of questions.....are you seeing any
errors in your logs (php, httpd, horde or mysql)? Somebody else had
the same issue of not seeing their records and it was discovered that
they did not have the bcmath extension for php installed. This was
found after checking the error logs. Hope this helps.

Dave