Delete a group?

1 view

strerror

Dec 31, 2007, 5:50:23 AM12/31/07
to webdns-support
I'm probably missing something simple but a search in the dox and in
the app itself doesn't reveal how I can delete a group that I've
created and no longer require. Obviously I can do it via the backend
(just drop the relevant info from the DB) but I'm guessing there
should be a way of doing it in the app itself? What am I missing?

John Morrissey

Jan 1, 2008, 11:51:49 AM1/1/08
to webdns-...@googlegroups.com

Yes, there should be a way of doing it in the GUI, but AFAICT, none exists
currently.

john
--
John Morrissey _o /\ ---- __o
j...@horde.net _-< \_ / \ ---- < \,

strerror

Jan 2, 2008, 5:14:39 AM1/2/08
to webdns-support
On Jan 1, 4:51 pm, John Morrissey <j...@horde.net> wrote:
> Yes, there should be a way of doing it in the GUI, but AFAICT, none exists
> currently.

Can I assume that you'll look into this? Or want me to raise a feature
request ?

str

John Morrissey

Jan 2, 2008, 10:56:35 AM1/2/08
to webdns-...@googlegroups.com

I'm not sure when I'll have time to get to this; could you open a feature
request, please?

strerror

Jan 2, 2008, 11:34:29 AM1/2/08
to webdns-support
done, though I guess you need to approve it.

str