WebDNS Status

Splash

Jul 20, 2007, 4:13:41 PM7/20/07
to webdns-support
Hey There,

Is WebDNS still actively being developed? Anything the community could
help with?

Dave Taylor

Jul 20, 2007, 4:21:50 PM7/20/07
to webdns-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Splash,
Yes, work is still being done on WebDNS, allbeit slowly.  My hope is to  get a new updated version out this year sometime, but I have nothing concrete to report.  Any major issues can still be entered into the tracking system on bounty source.  I've been trying to tackle anything major when I get the time.

As for anything the community can do.........well, if there are any php developers out there  that want to give their time to the project, feel free to contact myself or John through these groups.

Take care,
Dave

Richard Mayhew

Jul 20, 2007, 4:26:15 PM7/20/07
to webdns-...@googlegroups.com
Great to hear from you again! Been ages. Well let me see how things work out on my side. I might be able to help out.
I'm glad to hear you are still around and the project hasn't died. I've had a look at a few other PDNS GUI's... but none compare to WebDNS. Just a few small things missing, like templates etc. and WebDNS will be top class!

Bryan Seitz

Aug 23, 2007, 12:00:41 PM8/23/07
to webdns-support
Is there anywhere to get an svn snapshot? Would it be stable?

On Jul 20, 4:26 pm, "Richard Mayhew" <insanespl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Great to hear from you again! Been ages. Well let me see how things work out
> on my side. I might be able to help out.
> I'm glad to hear you are still around and the project hasn't died. I've had
> a look at a few other PDNS GUI's... but none compare to WebDNS. Just a few
> small things missing, like templates etc. and WebDNS will be top class!
>

> On 20/07/07, Dave Taylor <davetay1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Hey Splash,
> > Yes, work is still being done on WebDNS, allbeit slowly. My hope is to
> > get a new updated version out this year sometime, but I have nothing
> > concrete to report. Any major issues can still be entered into the tracking
> > system on bounty source. I've been trying to tackle anything major when I
> > get the time.
>
> > As for anything the community can do.........well, if there are any php
> > developers out there that want to give their time to the project, feel free
> > to contact myself or John through these groups.
>
> > Take care,
> > Dave

Dave Taylor

Aug 23, 2007, 10:06:04 PM8/23/07
to webdns-...@googlegroups.com
You can get the latest svn snapshot at the following URL:

https://svn.bountysource.com/webdns/trunk

I can't be 100% sure that it's completely stable though.

Dave