Not able to see the records

RobiK...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2007, 5:22:52 AM7/3/07
to webdns-support
Hello,

First of all I would like to say that I realy like webdns and would
really like to use it from now on.
I read all the posts here , still I was not able to find a solution to
my problem.

I`m running the usual setup (pdns,webdns1.4.6,apache2,mysql).

I was able to create zones and I`m able to search for them and see the
result.
I was able to add records to but I can not see them if I search for
them.
If I query the sql I can find the records and if I query the pdns it
works.

Also I don`t know if it helps but I can`t see the icons for
search,zone and logout.Don`t know and I don`t think that it has
anything to do with my problem but I tought I would mention it.

Thanks

RobiK...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2007, 5:26:13 AM7/3/07
to webdns-support
PS:
It behaves the same way in Mozilla firefox 2 and ie6 to.

On Jul 3, 12:22 pm, "RobiKeme...@gmail.com" <RobiKeme...@gmail.com>

Dave Taylor

Jul 3, 2007, 8:32:42 AM7/3/07
to webdns-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
That's an odd one for sure.  Are the records missing only when you perform a search from the search page or are they also missing when you pull up a zone on the zones page?  Do any errors display on the webpage?  When you perform a search, do you get any errors in the httpd, horde or mysql logs?

Thanks,
Dave

RobiK...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2007, 8:48:41 AM7/3/07
to webdns-support
Hy,

Well when I pull up the zones nothing shows up in them like I wouldn`t
have any records (as I posted before I do have records).With the
search is the same thing.
The Horde log doesn`t whow any errors , mysql logs show no errors.
The httpd log shows this:

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function bcmod() in /var/www/html/
webdns/Zones/xml_records.php on line 35, referer: http://mywebdnshost

I tryid to find out what this means but I couldn`t find any answers.

On Jul 3, 3:32 pm, "Dave Taylor" <davetay1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> That's an odd one for sure. Are the records missing only when you perform a
> search from the search page or are they also missing when you pull up a zone
> on the zones page? Do any errors display on the webpage? When you perform
> a search, do you get any errors in the httpd, horde or mysql logs?
>
> Thanks,
> Dave

RobiK...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2007, 8:50:29 AM7/3/07
to webdns-support
I forgot to mention that I don`t show any error on page.From time to
time a black text apears in the upper right section saying Found.
But this doesn`t happen always.I don`t really understand how is this
possible since I try to do the same thing twice .....

Thanks,
Robi

On Jul 3, 3:48 pm, "RobiKeme...@gmail.com" <RobiKeme...@gmail.com>

John Morrissey

Jul 3, 2007, 9:10:20 AM7/3/07
to webdns-...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Jul 03, 2007 at 05:48:41AM -0700, RobiK...@gmail.com wrote:
> The httpd log shows this:
>
> PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function bcmod() in /var/www/html/
> webdns/Zones/xml_records.php on line 35, referer: http://mywebdnshost

You need to install the bc math extension for PHP. Check your operating
system's packages; there is probably a package for it.

john
--
John Morrissey _o /\ ---- __o

RobiK...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2007, 9:41:19 AM7/3/07
to webdns-support
It worked!!!

John I don`t know how to thanks you ....... I didn`t know that the
bcmod function it is not native in php.

Thank you very much again .

Robi