Netfront 3.3

azertym

Nov 3, 2006, 4:00:16 AM11/3/06
to Web Devout
Bonjour,
Je suis actuellement entrain de faire un site web adapté au format de
la Playstation Portable. Mais la PSP utilise le navigateur NetFront
3.3.
J'ai donc crée ma page de style en CSS, mais NetFront connaît
quelques problème avec ce language.
Est ce qu'un connaitrait les balises que Netfront autorise ?

Merci d'avance !

Nanobot

Nov 3, 2006, 10:03:43 AM11/3/06
to Web Devout
I don't speak French, but I'll attempt to answer your question.

NetFront uses its own custom layout engine. It is not based on the
layout engines of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or
Konqueror, so my standards support tables currently don't include it.
There are many mobile browsers that use custom layout engines, and I
can't test all of them. If PSP had more market share, I might add
information to my tables, but for now I'm going to focus on other
browsers and other sections of Web Devout.

Here are some compatibility tables created by MacEdition:
http://www.macedition.com/cb/resources/handheldbrowsercsssupport.html