Sea Monkey

GoliathUy

Mar 12, 2007, 10:24:16 AM3/12/07
to Web Devout
Hi, I'm a seamonkey user, and as far as I know, there's some
differences with FF, how can i help to include Seamonkey on the test,
or even provide some FF data?

David Hammond

Mar 12, 2007, 3:33:46 PM3/12/07
to Web Devout
I'm not aware of any significant differences between Firefox and
SeaMonkey, since they both use milestone versions of Gecko as their
layout engines. If you have some information about differences, you
can just post them here or in the contact form (http://
www.webdevout.net/contact) and I'll look them over.

To contribute Firefox information, visit one of the "full" pages
(browser-support-html, browser-support-css, browser-support-dom, or
browser-support-ecmascript) and click on one of the Y/I/N values to
enter an editing mode. You can make changes and then submit them for
approval. What this basically does is send me an e-mail with the
change requests, which I'll look over and then make any appropriate
changes to the table information.