Priorities poll

Kai Hendry

Jul 3, 2013, 1:15:13 AM7/3/13
to webc-users
Hi guys,

Could do with some feedback on what folks might want in order to get
some growth: http://ping.webconverger.org/
https://www.facebook.com/questions/649647035064689/

Feedback is more than welcome!

Kai Hendry

Jul 12, 2013, 12:38:45 AM7/12/13
to webc-users
Hi guys,

Bit surprised folks on the new experimental Facebook page were
complaining about Flash crashing:
https://www.facebook.com/questions/649647035064689/?comment_id=7195551&offset=0&total_comments=1

As this doesn't affect me. Little worried people are venting their
frustrations with Firefox on other platforms. Or just pointing out the
dire situation Webconverger is in, by support proprietary Flash still
after all these years trying to shed it. ;)

Is this crashing a serious issue?

And will reloading the page be a good solution? I have my doubts,
since it could crash again sure and cause some ugly cycle.

Kind regards,