FF29 Australis UI changes and how they affect Webconverger

Kai Hendry

May 20, 2014, 3:56:22 AM5/20/14
to webc-users
Hey there,

Truth be told, I want the basic user interface (UI) of a Web browser
to be absolutely stable. I know from experience with my parents for
example how much trouble they can have with the smallest of UI
changes.

However combating Mozilla's new "Australis UI" seems like an uphill
battle. I think we've reached a minimal compromise and you can see the
changes for yourself here:

https://github.com/Webconverger/webconverger-addon/issues/17#issuecomment-43589784
https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/765871/3023888/a39f23b2-dfef-11e3-9bfc-31272d38ccc3.png

Mike and I are doing a few more tweaks before merging the FF29 branch
to master. So do please have a look and do feel free to contribute
constructive comments!

http://build.webconverger.org/ff29-9d4b191.iso <--- temporary build
for you to try

Kind regards,