How can I incorporate my compass config.rb file into my webby build?

leeand00

Mar 23, 2010, 3:29:15 PM3/23/10
to Webby
I have a config.rb file I would like to incorporate into my webby
build so I can change the location in the project where the final
compiled css file is output.

Although I imagine it has something to do with the Sitefile rake file,
I really don't know what to do.

Thank you,
Andrew J. Leer

edvin

Mar 24, 2010, 6:20:13 PM3/24/10
to Webby
Andrew,

Here is the relevant bit of code that I have in my Sitefile to make
Compass integrate with Webby's build process. Once this code is in
place, you no longer need the config.rb from your Compass install.
Webby will process your Sass files within the Compass environment. You
also no longer need to run the compass CLI tool. Running "webby" will
build everything.

require 'compass'

Compass.configuration do |config|
config.project_path = File.dirname(__FILE__)
config.sass_dir = File.join( 'src', 'stylesheets' )
config.images_dir = File.join( 'images' )
config.output_style = :compact
end

Webby.site.sass_options.update(Compass.sass_engine_options)