Sending mails from other application threads

Mp

Jan 14, 2013, 3:13:51 AM1/14/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
Execuse me for this N00b question,
but how should I send messages via other application threads to the websocket server?

I have a program in which I included the basic example and now want to send status updates.
How should I handle this? Should this be done via the class that extends the BaseWebSocketHandler

    public void sendToIPC(String message) {
        for (WebSocketConnection wsc : connections) {
            wsc.send(message);
        }
    }

I would appreciate it very much If someone can point me to some good tutorials with best practices or other additional docs.
As I am not a professional I learn a lot from small examples... :)

Mp

Jan 14, 2013, 7:01:35 AM1/14/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
Of course the subject should have been "Sending messages from other application threads"