Re: Webbit SSL

Aslak Hellesøy

Aug 15, 2012, 5:51:02 PM8/15/12
to Gal Dolber, Webbit
Fw'ing this to group as I'm too busy to follow up for a while.

Aslak

On 15 Aug 2012, at 22:44, Gal Dolber <gal.d...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Aslak,

I'm Gal Dolber from Argentina. I have been looking from information on how to enable SSL on Webbit and found this pull request where I found you.

I did the csr and got 2 crt files back from Starfield Technologies.

This is my server startup:

WebServer webServer = WebServers.createWebServer(443);

webServer.setupSsl(new FileInputStream(new File("my-ssl-keystore")), "password", "password");

I don't know if I'm generating a bad keystore from the certificates are if I'm doing something else wrong.
The server starts ok but in the browser I get Error 113 (net::ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH): Unknown error.

Any tip on how to get it working?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the inconvenience

--
A world citizen