Browser cuts off files serverd by StaticFileHandler

Klaus Baumecker

Jan 28, 2013, 9:05:40 AM1/28/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
I'm running the example from the webbit github page. I added a bit more to the page to do some visualization with D3. I also added a PNG image to the page.
Now in Chrome the image is cut off after loading half of it and the D3 file does not load completely and therefore cusing a JavaScript error.

I thought this is a general webbit error, but loading the image using wget from the command-line works fine.

So now I'm rather confused.
Is there any known interaction between webbit and the browser, that produces this effect of corrupt responses?

Regards,
klaus

Jborn

Feb 17, 2013, 12:34:00 PM2/17/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
I have same issue. PNG files are truncated in Chrome and Firefox. I use StaticFileHandler, webbit-0.4.14, netty-3.6.2.Final and jdk 1.7.0-13.

James Hughes

Apr 2, 2013, 4:00:38 PM4/2/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
I'm having the same issues with large(ish) JavaScript files.

jQuery and Backbone (uncompressed) both get truncated and break.

Is this a known issue

aslak hellesoy