Designing of Tumor Homing Peptides

G P S Raghava

Apr 5, 2013, 11:49:49 AM4/5/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
We are please to announce a web server developed for designing tumor homing peptides, Published in Scientific Reports (Nature Publishing) . Following are links

Prash

Apr 5, 2013, 12:41:23 PM4/5/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
Heartiest congratulations Dr Raghava and the team.

Prashanth Suravajhala, PhD
Founder, Bioclues.org
Associate Director - Bioinformatics.org
http://wiki.bioinformatics.org/prash

"People don't realize that molecules themselves are somewhat
hypothetical, and that their interactions are more so, and that the
biological reactions are even more so." ~Kary Mullis

DEEPESH GUPTA

Apr 6, 2013, 6:46:14 AM4/6/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
Heartiest congratulations Dr Raghava and the team.

Deepesh Kumar Gupta
MSc Biotechnology
IIT Roorkee

Jayaram C

Apr 10, 2013, 9:06:28 AM4/10/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
My Heartiest congratulations Sir

Regards
Jayaram C

Thanks&Regards
C Jayaram

Apoorv Tiwari

Apr 24, 2013, 2:50:59 AM4/24/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
thanks and congratulations sir for creating this web server
Thanks & Regards
Er. Apoorv Tiwari
Allahabad, U.P.
9026600412