Tumor homing peptides

G P S Raghava

Apr 22, 2012, 12:21:03 AM4/22/12
to web...@googlegroups.com
We are please to announce new database TumorHoPe from our group. TumorHoPe is a manually curated database of experimentally validated tumor homing peptides that specifically recognize tumor cells and tumor associated microenvironment, i.e., angiogenesis. These peptides were collected and compiled from published papers, patents and databases. Current release of TumorHoPe contains 744 peptides. Each entry provides comprehensive information of a peptide that includes its sequence, target tumor, target cell, techniques of identification, peptide receptor, etc. We hope it will be useful for group.

mamoon rashid

Apr 22, 2012, 1:57:17 AM4/22/12
to web...@googlegroups.com
Respected sir,
Many many congratulations for this work. I hope it is very useful for cancer biologist.
Thanks
Mamoon
--
Mamoon Rashid