Re: CfP: Inbix'17

Prash

Jul 20, 2017, 8:30:29 AM7/20/17
   Dear All

We are immensely pleased to organize the Indian Conference on Bioinformatics 2017 (Inbix'17) in association with Bioclues.org : www.inbix.bioclues.org. The conference is scheduled during November 7-9, 2017. We would like to invite you and your lab members participate in this conference even as elite speakers, viz. Prof. Temple Smith, Boston University and Prof. Thomas, Ponten from Technical University of Denmark are giving a keynote besides eminent Bioinformatics India leaders

​ ( Drs.  GPS Raghava, Sowdhamini, Srinivasan, Rajeev Varshney and many more)​
.

We hope you would come up with an interesting submission

Thank you and we look forward to welcome you to Birla Institute of Scientific Research, Jaipur

​, India​
.

Yours sincerely

Prash

Program Chair for Inbix'17 Organizing Committee

--

Prashanth Suravajhala, PhD.

Scientist
Department of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics
Birla Institute of Scientific Research
Statue Circle, Jaipur 302001  RJ, India
Telephone: (work) +91-141-2385094. Extension 308
                    (home)+91-141-2983410
E mail: prashATbisrDOTresDOTin

--

​