Server Fail

Magdalena Repp

Jul 20, 2021, 4:11:09 AM7/20/21
to webanno-user
Dear all,

I am using the Webversion of WebAnno. But since yesterday there is a proxy error on the website. Has anyone of you experienced the same problem?

Best,
Magdalena

Richard Eckart de Castilho

Jul 20, 2021, 5:31:42 AM7/20/21
to Magdalena Repp, webanno-user

> On 20. Jul 2021, at 10:11, Magdalena Repp <reppmag...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>
> I am using the Webversion of WebAnno. But since yesterday there is a proxy error on the website. Has anyone of you experienced the same problem?

Hi,

I can confirm the error on the WebAnno hosted by CLARIN-D / University of Tübingen.

As far as I know, the official way of contacting the people responsible for this
instance is by opening a support ticket with the CLARIN-D Helpdesk:

https://support.clarin-d.de/mail/form.php

Best,

-- Richard