Webanno Service Unavailable

Xlinc Lab

Nov 2, 2022, 4:09:05 AM11/2/22
to webanno-user
Hi all,

does anyone else have problems logging in at Webanno web?

I always get the message: Service Unavailable. The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

But this message is there for several days already. It would be great if there's a way to log in, because I don't have the projects downloaded but only the tsv files.

Best,
Magdalena

Richard Eckart de Castilho

Nov 2, 2022, 7:44:13 AM11/2/22
to Xlinc Lab, webanno-user
Hi,

WebAnno is offered as a software, not as a service. Also, it is no longer maintained as a software and has been succeeded by INCEpTION [1].

If you have trouble with a particular WebAnno service offered by an institution, you need to contact the administrators of that service.

Which URL are you using?

Cheers,

-- Richard

[1] https://inception-project.github.io