Organising documents in one project in different folders

Begona Altuna

Aug 11, 2020, 3:43:27 AM8/11/20
to webanno-user

Dear all,

we are performing a multilingual annotation of a rather large set of documents. These documents are in 5 different languages but all get the same annotations.

We have created a WebAnno project and we would like to arrange the different documents into different directories (e.g. one for each language) inside WebAnno. Is it possible?

We are trying to avoid creating a project for each language.

Thanks for your attention,

Begona

richard...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2020, 3:56:19 AM8/11/20
to Begona Altuna, webanno-user
Hi,

There is no concept of folders in WebAnno at this point. The way to manage contexts is using projects.

— Richard

Sent from my mobile, sorry for brevity.

Am 11.08.2020 um 09:43 schrieb Begona Altuna <alt...@fbk.eu>:

FBK vi invita a leggere il suo Piano di rientro | FBK invites you to read its Premises Reopening Plan.

--
Le informazioni contenute nella presente comunicazione sono di natura privata e come tali sono da considerarsi riservate ed indirizzate esclusivamente ai destinatari indicati e per le finalità strettamente legate al relativo contenuto. Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore, vi preghiamo di eliminarlo e di inviare una comunicazione all’indirizzo e-mail del mittente.

Begona Altuna

Aug 11, 2020, 4:00:22 AM8/11/20
to richard...@gmail.com, webanno-user
Thank you very much for the fast reply!

Begona

Richard Eckart de Castilho

Aug 11, 2020, 6:21:00 AM8/11/20
On 11. Aug 2020, at 10:00, Begona Altuna <alt...@fbk.eu> wrote:

> Thank you very much for the fast reply!

You might care to have a look at INCEpTION [1]. It is compatible with WebAnno annotation projects but is faster, offers a better UI and more features than WebAnno does.

Cheers,

-- Richard

[1] https://inception-project.github.io

Begona Altuna

Aug 11, 2020, 7:35:06 AM8/11/20
to Richard Eckart de Castilho, webanno-user
Thank you for the suggestion!