Cannot export file

Patricia Anne Asuncion

Jul 4, 2021, 5:42:23 AM7/4/21
to webanno-user
Good day.

Apologies for sending another query but I encountered a problem while exporting a file. I already tried exporting it several times after logging out and restarting WebAnno. Please see attached screen recording. Hope that you can assist me with this.

Thanks a lot.
Patricia
Export glitch.mp4

Richard Eckart de Castilho

Jul 4, 2021, 6:56:11 AM7/4/21
to Patricia Anne Asuncion, webanno-user
Hi Patricia,

> On 4. Jul 2021, at 11:42, 'Patricia Anne Asuncion' via webanno-user <webann...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> Apologies for sending another query but I encountered a problem while exporting a file. I already tried exporting it several times after logging out and restarting WebAnno. Please see attached screen recording. Hope that you can assist me with this.

Looks like there was an error during export and instead of the error displaying properly, WebAnno simply dropped to the "open document" dialog. The reason is probably some annotation somewhere that is not compatible with CoNLL-U - I would guess maybe some overlapping or stacking annotation.

Maybe you can find a stack trace of the error in the console log. Otherwise, I would suggest to export the entire project, import it into the latest version of INCEpTION again and check if you get an error message in the export dialog then / in the console log then.

Best,

-- Richard