GDG Madison - Get talking with Actions on Google - April 15h

Abraham Williams

Feb 26, 2017, 4:57:14 PM2/26/17
to Web608
If you are interested in the various developer platforms and tools built by Google, check out GDG Madison. We will have meetings on the 15th of every month starting in April.

The first topic is: Get talking with Actions on Google

Let your users be the voice talent with Actions on Google. Learn how to design, develop, and distribute rich conversational experiences with Node.js. We’ll show you how to approach voice-driven, natural language interactions with API.AI's powerful bot platform.