Developer wanted!

Yanni Shainsky

Jun 10, 2014, 5:06:50 PM6/10/14
to web...@googlegroups.com
I am looking for a paid developer for project that goes from concept-to-completion.

1. Database driven

2. Functionality similar to yelp, craiglist, angieslist

3. We will have at least 5 different user-types: visitors, authenticated users, business users, moderators, administrators

4. Users are able to submit how much they paid for a service.

5. Graphs and tables that display information. The individual items on the graph are linked to specific submissions.

6. Would prefer a modern design, utilizing HTML5 and/or Bootstrap.

7. Would prefer Python based development, using a web framework such as Web2Py or Django

8. Would need some basic authentication integration with Facebook and/or Google.

9. Would prefer someone that has experience building sites that consider geographical areas (zip codes,

area codes).

10. Would prefer someone that has worked on a classified's type project.

The budget for the project is $8k - but somewhat flexible (initial deployment), and then per-hour support.

Please email me at yanni.s...@gmail.com, or reply here if you're interested. I will invite you to bid a private project on oDesk.com, so if possible please provide your oDesk contact information.

Derek

Jun 11, 2014, 6:47:57 PM6/11/14
to web...@googlegroups.com
$8k would cover a minimum wage person for about 5 months. I'm pretty sure it would take a bit longer than that and no developer worth anything would work for minimum wage. That said, you may have luck finding people in other places to do this work for you.

samuel bonill

Jun 12, 2014, 1:37:53 PM6/12/14
to web...@googlegroups.com
$8k ??