mobile menu links won't work. "%3Ca%20href="

BlueShadow

May 3, 2013, 4:43:29 PM5/3/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I just discovered the my menu links don't work when one uses a mobile device. they work fine with firefox chrome (I haven't tested all the other browsers but I guess they work perfectly as well). but once the user agent is mobile and the menue changes to one big drop down menu all links direct you to url/%3Ca%20href= which gives you a bad request as expected. Any ideas why this could be the case.
And the entries in the menu look funny too for example: Start">
Here is one line of my menu.py file:
response.menu = [

('', False,A('Start',_href=URL('default','index'),_title="Back to the main page"), []),...

Massimo Di Pierro

May 3, 2013, 6:04:15 PM5/3/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
Please open a ticket about this.

BlueShadow

May 4, 2013, 6:47:56 AM5/4/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I got no clue what you mean by open a ticket.
There is no error ticket generated for this.

Loïc

May 4, 2013, 9:03:27 AM5/4/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
You can open a ticket here