LinkedIn API

John Costantino

Oct 11, 2014, 8:43:08 PM10/11/14
to web...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone I was wondering how to integrate the linkedin API with my web2py application I am currently running it on my local host as it is still in development. I found http://www.web2pyslices.com/slice/show/1541/integrating-linkedin-with-web2py. However I am unsure exactly what to do to get it up and running once those steps are completed. Essentially (And I hope this isn't asking too much) can someone who has used the api with web2py before maybe give me a walk through of some sort with exactly how this process works. Thanks everyone.