Services

Annet

Oct 29, 2021, 6:57:37 AM10/29/21
to web2py-users
I built a calendar application in web2py 2.20.4, the application has a calendar.py controller with functions event_list(), timetable(), coursetable() etc. The data is stored in a PostgreSQL database.

What I want is to make the data in the database available to for instance a user's WP web site.

I am going through chapter 10 Services of the web2py book, but what's described there: http://web2py.com/books/default/chapter/29/10/services#Remote-procedure-calls seems to be no longer done in db.py and default.py

I wonder what is the best way to implement this kind of service in web2py 2.20.4. Thanks in advance for your replies.

KInd regards,

Annet