How to run a specific application instead of welcome in Pycharm Pro

Davidiam

Jan 23, 2020, 2:11:07 AM1/23/20
to web...@googlegroups.com
I am using Pycharm Professional for web2py development.  When I create a project with an application "XYZ" and I click run, web2py is started and goes directly to the "welcome" app, and not the app "XYZ".  I can navigate to the application "XYZ", but I would like it to go directly to this app when I click the run button.

I see that I can modify the command line for used for running eb2py, but I can't find any parameter combination to force it t go directly to the application "XYZ".

Does anyone know this can be accomplished without having to modify the code or routes.py ?

Thanks in advance!

Dave S

Jan 23, 2020, 5:44:05 AM1/23/20
to web2py-users

Routes.py is the best way ... even if all you do is set the default application to be "XYZ".

That will work across enviornments and not be limited to pycharm.

/dps

Massimo Di Pierro

Jan 30, 2020, 1:11:34 AM1/30/20
to web2py-users