Anyone else having problem with delete icon in 2.9.7?

Ide

Sep 5, 2014, 7:01:41 PM9/5/14
to web...@googlegroups.com
I am finding that the delete icon in the admin interface opens the file (image) or downloads the file (text file) rather than giving the option to delete. The url seems to be correct, I see the delete function within the URL.

Does anyone else see this problem?

Thanks.

Ide

Sep 7, 2014, 4:58:49 PM9/7/14
to web...@googlegroups.com
Since posting this, I suspect this may be because I am now using nginx to serve up static content. The example nginx configurations in the deployment recipes would appear to also match the url used for the delete action, and so nginx is treating this as static content. I just happened to only try this on static content during my testing :-)

If I wish to do app admin behind a nginx server, it would seem I will need to exclude the admin application from the nginx served static content.