[web2py] Deep linking with components

Richard

Feb 19, 2015, 4:36:30 PM2/19/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I may be ignorant, but to me it seems that there is a missing functionnality in components called "deep linking" in Angularjs world. I start tu use components a lot for end-user data retreiving, you pick an item in one drop box factory form then another and bang you access an updated components with the disired data. It works great though, we can't share the the selected data page by cut/paste the url since it stays the same...

Is there a way to workaround that except embed an link of the updated component (which I already do sometimes)?

Thanks

Richard