[web2py] how to set a pycharm project with web2py as interpreter

Richard

Sep 19, 2013, 10:10:06 AM9/19/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I was having unresolved reference in pycharm and make a bug report about that. It turns that I had wrongly setup the pycharm project. I setted up my project at app level app/.idea, so in this case I have to set web2py as interpreter. I can't figure it out yet. If someone know to to do, please help.

I have been able to get rid of unresolve reference by setting up a pycharm project that include web2py, where web2py is defined as source. The tree looks like that

pycharm_project/
    web2py/applications/app
    .idea/

I think that having pycharm project defined at app level is more reflecting the way web2py users develop considering that web2py evolve rapidly and that you have to move your app from one web2py version to another regularly.

Thanks.

Richard

PS.: IDE as tags in google group could be interresting!