Google glyphicons PRO

Mario Linz

May 28, 2014, 8:18:24 AM5/28/14
to web...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We have a problem by using the pro version of goole glyphicons.

Free Version:
For using the free version of the glyphicons on the bootstrap css page there is a very good preview for all available icons + all references the svg paths are set in the glyphicons.less file. As example:

.glyphicon-cloud                  { &:before { content: "\2601"; } }
.glyphicon-envelope               { &:before { content: "\2709"; } }
.glyphicon-pencil                 { &:before { content: "\270f"; } }

So..... now we have pay the GLYPHICONS PRO with 470 vector icons.
The problem here is..... there are no less files with references to the svg paths etc.... there are no help for using the pro variant of glyphicons.
Also the svg file structure is not the same like the free version.
Which files I have to use from the directories? And how we can use all icons from glyphicons, social, halflings and filetypes together?

I don't understand this all from the PRO version .. hope you can help me.

Best regards,
Mario