web2pyhl7 demo not available at web2py.com

Alan Etkin

Feb 7, 2013, 10:44:49 AM2/7/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
There are some links with introduction to web2py with the following demo link:

http://web2py.com/HLv3

but the server returns "invalid request"

Maybe the server could redirect to the project page if the demo is no longer available.

Massimo Di Pierro

Feb 7, 2013, 11:40:55 AM2/7/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
I have taken down some legacy apps since we are moving the server to python anywhere. On that server I do not have too much flexibility to configure the web server. May be easier to fix the source of links.

Alan Etkin

Feb 7, 2013, 12:01:25 PM2/7/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
I have taken down some legacy apps since we are moving the server to python anywhere. ...

(visited) places where to change the reference:

Project page:
http://code.google.com/p/web2pyhl7/

Python users (Argentina)
http://python.org.ar/pyar/PreguntasFrecuentes

Wikipedia (es)
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web2py

Alan Etkin

Feb 7, 2013, 1:22:17 PM2/7/13
to web...@googlegroups.com

Done. For now, changed to ar.pycon.org/2012 (is a link to "an example of application made with web2py")

Changed to project page