SQLTABLE and glosses

Dave S

Apr 6, 2022, 4:04:46 AMApr 6
to web2py-users
I want to add a feature to a page where I'm using SQLTABLE to display some of the columns of a db table.  I want to add tooltips to some of the columns I'm displaying. and I want to create those tooltips from columns I'm not displaying.  Is there a way to do that still using SQLTABLE, or do I have to do my own translation of rows into HTML?

The two ways of doing tooltips for table cells that I know of are the title attribute and span-and-hover technique.  The title attribute could be set with kwargs, but doing that wouldn't be row-specific.

Tanks a lot.

/dps