Official site quotes

Alan Etkin

Dec 27, 2012, 7:46:26 AM12/27/12
to web...@googlegroups.com
I think this should be changed:

- Quotes by tech reviewers/users should take precedence over quotes by framework contributors/developers.
- "... it's 2011, not 1999 ..." has become outdated.

I know this are small details but this quotes are in the first page of the framework site with a big font.

Massimo Di Pierro

Jan 9, 2013, 12:08:29 PM1/9/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
I cannot edit a quote from twitter. How about you you tweet something about web2py and I link it in the main page?

Alan Etkin

Jan 9, 2013, 4:01:13 PM1/9/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
Ok. Let me think of something. Thanks

Michele Comitini

Jan 9, 2013, 7:27:42 PM1/9/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
massimo btw can we show the #web2py twits not only to @web2py is
possible in the admin app?

2013/1/9 Alan Etkin <spam...@gmail.com>:
> Ok. Let me think of something. Thanks

Massimo Di Pierro

Jan 9, 2013, 9:03:49 PM1/9/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
We can but should we? Let's discuss it on web2py developers.

Alan Etkin

Jan 24, 2013, 3:36:42 PM1/24/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
What about this: (is it legal english?)

web2py: a highly complex ecumenical body of computing knowledge devised for user happiness.

Massimo Di Pierro

Jan 24, 2013, 6:34:13 PM1/24/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
LOL