SQLFORM.smartgrid field labels not I18N

Felipe Meirelles

Aug 16, 2012, 9:32:11 AM8/16/12
to web...@googlegroups.com
Yarrr!

So, I'm using the smartgrid beta and noticed that some parts of it are not I18N. Should I fix it and send a patch or you guys are working on it already?

Thanks

Massimo Di Pierro

Aug 16, 2012, 9:53:03 AM8/16/12
to web...@googlegroups.com
That would be great. Or simply list the parts not internationalized

Felipe Meirelles

Aug 16, 2012, 9:54:56 AM8/16/12
to web...@googlegroups.com
Nah, I'll do it, the community is so supportive and its make me on the mood to contribute (:
I'll just will need some help to send you a patch, never did it on github

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 10:53 AM, Massimo Di Pierro <massimo....@gmail.com> wrote:
That would be great. Or simply list the parts not internationalized

Att,
Felipe Meirelles.

Massimo Di Pierro

Aug 16, 2012, 12:15:09 PM8/16/12
to web...@googlegroups.com
You can use github but mind github does not send notification and sometime they wait there for longer then they should.
I always apply patches manually because I have to manage both git and hg.
If you email me the patch (or a diff) or post it in a google code issue it is even better for me.

Massimo