janrain login not working anymore?

Rene Dohmen

Dec 20, 2013, 2:02:15 PM12/20/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We use the janrain login method in a couple of our webapps. As of today it suddenly stopped working...

Are there any other users that use the janrain login methods? (and have it working?)

On the janrain site I found a story about and old and a new way to use janrain. The Iframe way seems deprecated.

Kind Regards Rene

Peter Govers

Dec 20, 2013, 2:58:11 PM12/20/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
It seems the Jainrain Legacy Sign-in Widget has hit its end-of-life and has been replaced by Social Sign-in Widget.

I've changed RPXAccount login_form (gluon/contrib/login_methods/rpc_account.py) to migrate Janrain's Legacy Sign-in Widget to the current Social Sign-in Widget. For more info: http://developers.janrain.com/documentation/widgets/legacy-sign-in-widget/social-sign-in-migration-guide/

I added a pull request on GitHub and also included a patch as attachment.

Op vrijdag 20 december 2013 20:02:15 UTC+1 schreef Rene Dohmen:
janrain.patch

Peter Govers

Dec 20, 2013, 3:59:50 PM12/20/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
I'm sorry, made a typo in patch above. Also changed code to be backwards compatible with older web2py versions.

Updated PR and added new patch.

Op vrijdag 20 december 2013 20:58:11 UTC+1 schreef Peter Govers:
janrain.patch