Tutorial: Populating a Handsontable Grid using web2py

Tom Campbell

Apr 9, 2015, 11:49:02 PM4/9/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
Niphlod helped me with some crucial code getting Handsontable to work with web2py so I wrote this: web2py Handsontable tutorial #1: Populating a Handsontable grid using web2py. It also shows a typical use of Crud. Please tear it apart and let me know where I screwed up.

Niphlod

Apr 10, 2015, 2:50:28 AM4/10/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
yet another blog post in the wind.......................for starters,Crud is deprecated (for good reasons)

if you want to talk "plugins" the place should be this forum or web2pyslices.com :-P

Tom Campbell

Apr 10, 2015, 11:11:41 AM4/10/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
Love web2pyslices.com I don't think I'm good enough to post there yet.

Kenneth

May 9, 2015, 8:51:11 PM5/9/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
Look great, Tom.

Thank you for sharing. I wonder what we can implement with this instead of CRUD.

Ron Chatterjee

May 9, 2015, 9:06:51 PM5/9/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
I tried to go to slice and its kind of sliced off instead of slides on. lol. Any ideas?

Tom Campbell

May 9, 2015, 11:01:47 PM5/9/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
Done and done, Ken--another blog post floating in the wind. Fixed the CRUD thing and a few other items.